Yesterday I managed to watch the AF around 9-10 pm. Monday and Tuesday were a tiring day for me. I fell to sleep while watching not knowing that the students were having some clash among themselves. So yesterday the issue was brought up again by one of their teacher and I think the way she was trying to make the students talk was so professional. Yes, people need to learn this skill so that all parties could settle anything peacefully. For this week, all the boys are going to sing my favorite singer’s song Datuk Siti Nurhaliza. Hai Siti J
Though she’s my favorite, but I never heard the song that Hafiz is bringing this Saturday, well, aku minat Siti je, lagunye, mungkin some of it lah, I also never buy any of her album too, oh Wait! Yeah, I did buy one of her VCD karaoke, tu pun I think the cetak rompak one… Gara gara I like to hear the song something like ‘Tak kan biasa’ something like that… Oklah , got to sleep now. Tomorow i took another half day leave!
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment