Tomorrow is a good Friday and it is a public holiday. I wonde why it is called Good Friday...
Yesterday I took a half day leave and again, today I also am taking another half day force leave. I don’t know what to do later, no plan yet. Last night I went to church with the rest of the family. It’s lent, the holy week as the Christian called it. It’s the final week where my Lord Jesus is going to be hang on the cross, to settle our sins and debts from the devil. Jesus death means victory over sins and death for me personally. Just imagine that you are in his shoes. Every millisecond is so crucial. That’s not it, being ask to stand in front of the ruler, Pontius Pilot and his team, while you are so weak and defend less. It’s is full of humiliation, rage, and pain. Pain? Why note, it’s the mentally and physically pain. Jesus was tortured like no men’s business and his flesh were ripped out from the body due to the sharp object. Just imagine that… If it was me, I don’t know whether I can stand it or not…
Are you the King of Jews? PP asked Jesus. If it was me, I surely use my extraordinary power and perform some miracle by changing PP into someone else, or perhaps some earthquake to able me to escape somewhere else… well, Jesus did good job changing water into wine!
BUT, if I do that, the prophecy would not be fulfilled and Jesus knew that and He must fulfill the prophecy which He, as my God, as promised earlier! Lord, why you have to suffer? It was on Thursday that you had your last supper with your bestest friend. ‘’Do this in remembrance of Me,’’ Just imagine how would I feel if I know that you are leaving us for good. Even when I visited Pastor Esther in KL hospital, I could not hold my tears and I melt like wax. I think, that night, after the supper, the disciples would cry and cry until there’s no more tears. As for Jesus him-selves, he was just a human being, whom had great responsibilities on his shoulder. He went up to a hill and prayed and I know that he perspire not only water, but blood too. Hati sapa ndak takut, even when I face all my problems, my blood pressure increase and I will not have a good sleep.
The next day, Friday morning, he was betrayed as written. Being judged, tortured and mock and he carried a wood all the way to the Golgotha hill. I think it was during lunch time and you can imagine how hungry and thirsty he was. I think he was wearing a cheap cotton robe, trying to hold the hanging flesh and blood on his weak body. Every citizen was watching an innocent man walking towards his on death. He was nailed on the same wood which was made crossed for his hands. A crucifixion was formed where a man was hang on it for 3 long hot hours! Yes, Jesus was alone there. “Father, father, why have you forsaken Me?
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment