I only hear songs that suit my ears, and not depending who sing the song… But it takes time for me to like. So if I like the song, I will definitely download it into my SONY MPG player and I’d listen to those songs over and over again! I never heard the song Resam Pak Belalang which is going to be sang bay my idol, Hafiz tomorrow night. So I search the you tube and I found this;
I agree that this is not really a challenging song for anyone whom have an energetic spirit and with good stamina. That’s what Hafiz need and i guess it is not a problem for him. But again, Hafiz never fails anyone. He always makes a boring song interesting. He could turn a non famous song into someone’ favorites. That’s the magic that he can do!
He was not being left out by those teachers, and it is not wrong that I say this but he is too good i repeat, too good and he even can replace those vocals teacher if he is trained to be one. Soon, maybe?
Last night my blood presure nearly reached the boiling point but thank God, He sent Pithui, my cat into the TV room which made me to looked away from the flat screen for some period. Otherwise i would be in the hospital by now due to heart attack! Ya, it was those clowns again in the air. One of them was wearing a mask and another tall one is using a thick wig.
Oh, the thick afro hair, short guy is my favourite. I can only see him less than 10 seconds last night. But at least something than nothing. The rest of the diary was his Silhouette........
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment