I just finish doing my tax and send it online to the LHDN. Shockingly i need to pay back RM9**.00. Dear Lord, where on earth i'll get the money to pay them? I was so depressed actually... longing for miracles to happen.. maybe there's someone out there could give me thier money and help me to pay my debts...
So this morning, i check my yahoo mail and i received a letter saying that i am eligible for tax refund of some ammount of money. I was the most happiest man in planet earth. Couldn't believe my eyes, i ask my friend to read the mail again and to check whether this email is true or not. Hmmm... well, to my concern, i've been fool! After checking the e-mail, it's something that i wish to receive but i'm not american! Take a look yourself... Pity me :(



No comments:
Post a Comment