My fiance and her mom just went back home, ya, they had dinner at our place. We managed to fill in names of our wedding guests too… She filled for her guests while I did mine… I love you dear :)
Yesterday the AF students got their song for this week. It’s a ROCK week. Gosh, I never like rock music but I’ll be off to KL to watch Hafiz this weekend… I know his magic would turn me into si Van Hellen hahaha… But i heard from my friends that Hafiz song is not that great... I had a mixfeeling when i heard about that.
Sad - because he's not being treated fairly (observe the face upon receiving the file from the principal)
Happy - he never say 'No' but always did his very BEST! He will make any songs to be HIS!
Now I don’t bother who’s the champion because we already have one which is Hafiz! I do hope he would be in a good hands when he is out in the society! But whatever it is, I will support him by buying his ORIGINAL cd, with condition, the cd has got nothing to do with Aril and Mawi. (I don’t kow why I never like these two persons! They are the symbols of drug abuse and an escaped monkey to me. To Morldwi, though it has been years, I still could not accept you.. entah pa pa hal… I also don’t know. Maybe my next generations will… who knows?
Aisyah and Claudia had their teeth makeover. Wow, they really loooooked fabulous with their new set of beautiful expensive but free teeth! I wish I have the $$ to do mine.. hehehe.. I guess this week would not be a problem to Claudia because I know she loves to sing accompanied a live band. I’ve seen her singing live with a band group during my neice wedding at the Merdeka Palace Hotel, Kuching. She was so confortable and very confident! Ya, at first I thought she was Dayang… but it turned out to be gorgeous bidayuh lass! Hey, I’m a Bidayuh mix with Iban blood and tell me why should not I be proud? You rock girl!
Looking at the current voting pole, I believe all the Sarawakians students would enter into the final provided Qhaud, Yazid , Akim or Aril is out for the next few weeks. Come on Borneo, Philipinos, Thais, Banglas, Indonesians, Singaporeans, Bruneians and lepehians, let’s vote for Hafiz! You won’t be disappointed!
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment