I just watched the AF as usual. Actually I wanted to stop watching it since there’s no more fun and originality anymore. But since the main actress was already out last week, I need to give chance to myself to get the interest of watching it again, but another half of it is depending on the main actor who is still in the AF to be kick out sooner or later, but at LEAST only 1, lets make it 2 actors, Yazid and Aril. Wah, I finally recognized each one of them by names already. That means it’s time to cast my voting to the eligible one. But yesterday I made a vow that I won’t waste my money to Hafiz because the AF voters are keen to see a mother of 5 win the competition.
Ok, just give her the prizes, the money, the house, the car, the traveling tickets and so on, but what about the kids? Will all 5 have enough attention like before? Isma will get busy due to the contracts and base on the last record, non of the champion were married. Are we talking about transformation again? We are risking someone marriage if Isma always leave the children and her husband at home without a mother’s love and guidance. I would love to see her carrying her small kids around to work but this is not practical. I won’t blame her; instead the voters are the culprit here. Keep on voting for her if you don’t love Isma and her family and don’t forget to buy her album!
I have no comment on the pelajar cemerlang and his other 3 stooges plus their mother wanabe went to Sepang to watch the F1, while my favorite hafiz and the rest were having fun in the academy which is more rewarding! If Hafiz were selected to go to Sepang, I believe all the race would be reschedule to give way for Fernando Alonso, Mark Webber, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Ruben Barrichello, Jarno Trulli and more drivers to sign on Hafiz’s autograph and the race would only starts after Hafiz done with his ‘Toyol’ song (while the 3 students including Fatimah AB in the toyol suit), in the middle of the stage! Puas hati aku!
ROSSA AND PASHA(UNGU)
waktu bergulir lambat
merantai langkah perjalanan kita
berjuta cerita terukir dalam
menjadi sebuah dilema
mengertikah engkau
perasaanku tak terhapuskan
malam menangis
tetes embun membasahi mata hatiku
mencoba bertahan di atas puing-puing
cinta yang tlah rapuh
apa yang ku genggam
tak mudah untuk aku lepaskan
reff:
aku terlanjur cinta kepadamu
dan tlah kuberikan seluruh hatiku
tapi mengapa baru kini kau pertanyakan cintaku
aku pun tak mengerti yang terjadi
apa salah dan kurang ku padamu
kini terlambat sudah untuk dipersalahkan
karna sekali cinta, aku tetap cinta
mencoba bertahan di atas puing-puing
cinta yang tlah rapuh
apa yang ku genggam
tak mudah untuk aku lepaskan
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment