Sunday, April 19, 2009

The AF7 Golden Trip 1

Last Friday evening, Jethro and I flew to KL . At KIA surprisingly we met Hafiz parents and his cousins. We managed to snap some pictures before we boarded into the plane. I was the most excited person in the universe at that time because I’m an inch more to meet my idol. Pic below from left to Right: Hafiz uncle,Hafiz dad was wearing red, me, Jethro, Hafiz mom in pink.

In KL central, we waited for Emilia whom was on her way down to KL from Penang. Yeah, we are all Hafiz supporter. Emel’s friend whom is also coincidently is also my cousin picked us up around midnight and since everyone was hungry, we went to have supper at the Sri Harta Mas area. We went back to my cousin’s apartment at Sri Kembangan around 3am. Her 3 rooms’ condominium is facing the Sapura building and the facilities are superb.

We woke up around 8.00am and went for a swimming in a luxurious swimming pool at the 5th floor of the condominium. We swam for an hour before we go out for our branch. Our first destination was to IKEA. That was my 2nd intention actually. I wanted to have a window shopping for anything that suits my new home. The IKEA here in KL is quite similar to the one which I visited in Dresden Germany. It is huge and guess what, the hot dog was very similar. Only the price is different. Too bad Kuching have none of this. I think we went back around 3:00pm to get our self enough rest for the concert that evening. I was so excited. My first AF concert, live!

No comments: