Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daunting Week

This week would be the week of reckoning to Hafiz. I know he would be struggling even now, to memorized the rap song which is rather difficult but that’s the challenge he need to face in order to prove to all Malaysians that he is not a spoil brat instead he is a strong willing lad whom fight his fight until he wins the race! I will support him from here by voting him as he deserves to be the champion. As I watched the diary last night, he was so frustrated with the song given. I really wish that I can help him in anyways that I can, but I know it is impossible. Again, this is his fight and he must fight alone. No matter what happen, my vote is to him :)

To ease myself, I need to calm down. Enjoy the clip.

No comments: