There were so many people and we can see the others' fan club in diffrent shirt's color. Hafiz-white, Aisyah Fan Club-Red, Isma-green, Aril – Black, Akim – Purple while Claudia and Qhaud had none! Poor Claudia, maybe her FC is in Kuching and busily voting for her. Radio era car and the troops were also there. The ‘perang posters’ are everywhere and it is just like the greatest event in the universe where a great war is about to happen.. hahaha!
This is the unwanted bus for all the AF students :)
We enter the stadium around 7.45pm. It was not that big as I thought. In tv it looks huge. The stage was small actually but the décor was getting more interesting! I saw Sarimah at level 1 doing her thing (for AF ext aired on Sunday night). She looks truly gorgeous. Some people looks good in TV but in live, it’s different. But Sarimah, she’s original! Oh, from far I saw mrmanager and the principal too.
They were so busy with things around them. Yeah, its their job to ensure things work best for that lively night! We got sits behind the Hafiz FC. Though the banner was useful, but sometimes it irritates me because it blocked my view. Around 8.45pm, everyone was so excited already. I saw Hafiz and the gangs were taking their position for their 1st presentation. I wave and shout like the hall is mine. Suddenly I received a SMS from my brother in Kuching.
Bro: Best? Sapa dipedak dek diak? (Whom did you see there?)
Me: Best! Hafiz! Ka nyabak aku… ( I want to cry already)
Bro: Raya dek!
This was the 1st time I watched AF concert live. I love it so much. More to that, I got to see 4 bands played live; else I have to pay RM400 per band. When the concert started, my eyes were towards Hafiz alone. I didn’t care about other students. I was satisfied that night where I could see Zizan and his friend doing jokes. I saw Adlin Aman Ramli. He was so active that every advertisement, he would walk away from the stage and go to his fiancé. So gentlemen! Dato KT and Edri were so relaxing and cool. I think that was the 1st night Edri didn’t wear ray-ban. The MC was smart and talkative. But he managed to ensure the programmed went smoothly. All AF students were dressed up in their best. The music was so loud. I was nearly jump out of my sit and dance! When it is Hafiz turned, I became more crazy.. hahahaha.. Too bad there were RELA nearby, else I’d go up to the stage and do the dance too!
I never knew who the Crystal but I thanked them for making the night so enjoyable and and thrilling! Hafiz was so himself bringing a rock song which made him a cute rock star, commented by Adlin AR. To me, whatever the comment they said, I could not care more because I know that rock is something that Hafiz would choose last in his song selections. I understand very well! I wanted to say “YOU did GREAT” to Hafiz but I can’t! So frustrating! AS I read a blog badrulaftersix says;
lepas hafiz habis buat persembahan, i was beaming from ear to ear... i was happy that telahan i yang hafiz will make the song macam lagu dia sendiri tepat and right on the dot... macam rocker yang cute... (muhahaha) so bila pengkritik habis bagi kritikan (which i don't really care apa yang diaorang cakap pun at that time) hafiz berdiri kat belakang sikit to give way to claudia pulak dikritik... i wanted to communicate with hafiz to tell him that it's okay and pedulikkan sajer apa yang pengkritik cakap... just dengar jer apa yang cikgu cakap and comment nanti bila balik akademi... tapi i tak tahu macam mana... dah lah duduk depan, nanti kalau i jerit, satu dewan boleh dengar... so i ambik my note book, and masa tuh i tengah perah otak bagai nak rak to think of the right words to scribble... and i come up with this (please refer to the pix below)
(muahahaha) budus giler... jolyn gelak sakan kat i dalam kereta on the way back... tapi memang masa tuh i tak tahu nak tulis apa... muahahha... tapi yang best nyer, hafiz baca apa yang i tulis and i can read his mouth saying thank you very much...
That was how I felt and I thanked the blogger again though he did not say it on my behalf, it’s sufficient that Hafiz was informed in anyways that he deserved the perfect 10!
After the concert was over, we went to Puchong for supper. Again, the foods were superb and cheap! I had a big glass of orange juice which cost only RM5.00. Well, that was the night which I won’t forget. I came, I saw and I satisfied. Thanks to my cousin for her hospitality and support to Hafiz, though she is Claudia’s fan, yet she bought and she wore Hafiz shirt that night! AFUNDI HAFIZ!


No comments:
Post a Comment