Thursday, February 5, 2009

Again?

Darn, it was a wet evening yesterday that I fell down again at the staircase near the car park. Not to say I didn’t hold the hand rail, but my left hand was holding an umbrella while the other hand was holding my Tupperware bottle and in the midst of arranging my hands so that I can hold the hand rail, that’’ when it happen.. I dropped like a coconut fruit to the ground. I heard some one shouted ‘Oh my Gawd’ few meters away and there was a lady murmered “kasihhhhh’ behind me and I was like hmmmm ‘ Berat mata memandang, berat lagi badan aku ni.. ‘ Didn’t want to invite more unwanted pities and spectators, I immediately rise up and walked slowly to the car. My butt was so painful and I can feel my left hand muscle twisted from the neck to the elbow. I don’t know whether there’s such a muscle or no or maybe it is the veins or joints but the main point here, I’m in pain at those parts!
After dinner and a bit of news, I went of to bed due to my ailing condition and the wet weather it was a cold silent night! Around 8pm, I was on bed already with my blanket all over me, my lil’ sister from Miri called me few minutes later asking commenting about my new blog… I didn’t want to tell hew what happen to me at first so I was just like, ‘’ hmm, yes, yalah, haha, ok, ijit?, oh, ic, ah?’’ and all those 1 word came out slowly, I was so really in pain so after 20 minutes talking than I told her the whole story. I expect the word of comfort instead she scolded me for being careless and reminded me of my wedding date which is so very soon… I immediately change the topic which I did sooooo well :) .
After Rabecca called, I think it was around 9.30 pm, I couldn’t feel my left arm. Sort of like numb. I quickly go to my parents’ room and inform them what happen. So my dear mom asked dad to massage me and I felt relief that I can sense the whole hand again.
Need to sleep now and see what happen tomorrow…

No comments: