Last Saturday was the wedding reception cum the Valentine’ day dinner. Mom and dad were at their smartest outfit. The reception was held at the Pen View In hotel and there were about 10 tables fully occupied with guests. Snah and I were also excited since our wedding is just around the corner so we observe and learn things and try to get ideas from that wedding to improve our own wedding later on. The band played good numbers and the invited singers sang beautifully too. The guests didn’t want to wait any longer that the floor were occupied by them at the very 1st song. Hahaha.. so hilarious yet so sporting too. It made the wedding merry and happening! Snah and I didn’t want to miss the fun so we joint the group in dancing and twisting. The foods were great and to me, everything was perfect that nigh. We went back home around 10.30pm, tired but satisfied!
It was a hot Sunday afternoon so we decided to go for a picnic at Kpg Bengoh River. I never been there but I always heard people keep on mentioning about the Bengoh dam. Anyway, I was so excited and immediately packed my stuffs upon arriving home. So we use my brother’s pajero due to the bad road condition. We stop by at the Choice mall to buy ice cubes and then picked up Snah, Do, Ezra and Megan. We were so excited because it has been years we didn’t go for picnic.(I don’t know swimming pool counts or not! J ). We reached the picnic point around 3:30PM, I saw the clear river and it was so cooling and tempting. It was not that deep or not that shallow too. Too excited I immediately jump in. The hot body became ease and fresh and we all went in the river except for dad whom became our life guard. Hehehe… We brought some junk foods and packet drinks to fill the empty stomach. We went back around 5.00PM. On the way back, it rained like cats and dogs. Thank God for the rain.
We reached home around 6.00pm. After a hot shower and dinner, I went to bed. Too tired I reckoned.
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment