Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sharon & Ronnie



Today the whole family attended Sharon and Ronnie's wedding at the Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church around 8am. I indirectly volunteer myself to be the photographer on that day, well that was the least that i can do for this beloved couple. Sharon is one of our close family friend and we are just like a family.
It was a beautiful service, The wedding march, the Canon in G major was played by my brother Andy, it was played flawless... The services ended an hour later and as usual, there were some light refreshment for all the guests and at the same time, phototaking session is on.

We had lunch at the Siang2.

In the evening, the wedding reception was held at the Banquet. It was a 3 hours full room. The 3 pieces musics were nice and the ambience were delightful. Food wise, emmm, delicous. There were old and young, new and old faces
Conclusion, I enjoyed it soooooooooo much!

We just came back around 2am, see?! Didn't i say that we enjoyed ourselved ? Gosh, its nearly 3am. I feel tired and lazy... Good morning my new webby!!

No comments: