Today I took a ½ day leave to do some personal things which I had planned earlier. I brought RM150 in my wallet knowing that I’m going to spend it on my necessity. So before I leave the office, I gave RM30.00 as my love gift to FS’s dad whom died few days ago. My colleague collects the money on behalf of the whole group. Around 12pm, I quickly drove Naza to my house developer to get the blue form which has got to do with the Kuching Water Board. Hmm, looks like I have to pay RM220 to them in order to get my new house installed with the water meter. I know that I only have RM120 and it’s not enough to pay the fee, maybe I’ll just postpone the installation fee first unless miracle happens . I’m not going to move in at this time anyway, not yet, even the electricity is also not available. So I drop by at the CNI office.
Since I know that I have not enough, I just spent RM100 at the CNI office to renew my membership and buy some of the products to get myself active again. I think since I’m the Gold rank member, I must improve more on my sell for the future needs, well, the grass could be greener on the other side of the field and maybe I’m good in this business field. It’s a good start anyway. Yesterday I told mom and my bro that I want to open a shop but at the same time, I have so questions in my mind like; who is going to take care of the shop? Maybe I myself doubt in myself! Ah!!, leave this topic for a while. The more I think about it, the more I become frustrated.
Next I went to the RHB bank to pick up my car road tax which I paid last week, Friday leave. To my surprised, I have a RM200 rebate and in my pocket, I have RM20 and the amount is just enough for me to pay the water meter fee. Miracles do happen! I went back home around 4pm with all things settled!
Tomorrow is Friday and I’m taking another ½ day leave. I’m going to the SESCO to pay for my new house power meter fee. I guess I need to withdraw money from the ASB account because I need around RM500 for this purpose. I know miracles happen, and I do need them now
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment