The Funeral went well. After the prayer service at home, we went to St Paul’s church for the funeral service. The church is just few minutes drive and there were lots of people mostly are the relatives, cousins and close friends. The coffin were taken on a lorry, managed by the RELA group, thanks to them. Aunty Linda, the youngest daughter of Akik was the one whom felt the lose more than the others, since she was the one whom taken a good care of Akik while he was in the hospital, I do understand that. Around 2.00 pm after the funeral service, akik’s body was buried next to inik. And it was the saddest moment for everyone of us but I know that he is now is with his wife, telling stories and updating each other while praising God :) .
I hate to share this, but it’s a lesson learning. My fiance and I had a misunderstanding on the night during Sharon’s birthday. Harsh words came out from me due to both of us were not agreeing on something which has got to do with our own wedding. So on that wedding night, I left the table with anger and left her alone there. I was angry at her until I never spoke to her for a week! No SMS, No e-mail, and no call! Even friends from the office realized something was not right on me and advise me to be ‘gentlemen’ and make the move to at least reconnect the relationship. To make thing worst, i ignored her birthday! I even told my family members that there maybe will not be a wedding! Mom was so angry and mentioned to me how expensive it is to pay back to the girl’s family if the engagement is of! I didn’t care, instead asking ‘How Much?’When I think again, I was so foolish for making small issue become big! It’s the matter of a stubborn and arrogant MC which we selected earlier which caused the havoc! Just change her, I reckoned, and yes, I found a new better, intelligent, funny and friendly MC! One problem settled! What bout my fiancé? Hmmm, just wait and see, I said! My heart was still hard on her but suddenly Akik died, as if he needs to die so that my heart is softened and I can reconcile with Snah.
Yes I did. When I was at the hospital, next to akik’s body, tears drop. Hours later, I called her but she didn’t pick up. Angry, I guessed. I tried again, still no answer. Few minutes later, she called me and lalalalala…. The drama end so well that we got back together again… Thank you akik.
Sorry Snah! But i do still love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment