Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Bicycle

Last night I finally took put my bicycle out to Shell and pump the flat tires. It has been while I didn’t cycle reason the road around my area are so non-friendly-bicycle area. It’s difficult to ride on the road and at the same time thinking of the road safety so I stropped cycling. But after reading something from the face blog of a friend, I was struck deep to the bottom of heart that I should start again and never to surrender. Yes I did. I went to Tabuan Jaya and cycle back home. But again there were xo many cars passed by and I really feel unsafe. I need to buy some bicycle kits I guess, for my own safety!
Talking about the bicycle, I think I prefer the bike which I had while I was in Germany. The bike was bigger, few cm longer, the handle was stretched longer and I had comfort to ride on it. I didn’t know why my current bike didn’t suit me well enough. Should I sell it of and get a new one?
Vs


No comments: