Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Old e-mail

As i do some house keeping in my mail box, i found out that the oldest e-mail which i still keep is the email which i received from a friend dated 02 May 2001, 8 years ago and i still have it... Below is the e-mail which i received from my kaban dated 24 Nov 2005. Read it, its funny yet quite true...

Well.....here is something to link the 5cs to the newer 5 bs !
I don't need a CAR, but I want a BMW
I don't need a CONDO, but I want a BUNGALOW
I don't need you to have CASH but I want you to own a BANK
I don't need you to have a CAREER but I want yo u to be a BOSS

It's interesting for you to read! Most of you would have heard of the Singapore 5C's! :
C - Car
C - Condo
C - Credit
C - Card(Gold)
C - Cash
C - Career

Heard of the 5B's?
B - BMW
B - Body
B - Brain
B - Billionaire
B - Bungalow

We've been reading about the 5C's! and 5K's for Singaporeans, now comes the 5 Numerals and Malaysia's equivalent...

Singapore's "practice" for Simple Living :
1 - One Wife
2 - Two Children
3 - Three Bedroom Condo
4 - Four Wheels
5 - Five Figure Salary

Malaysia's "practice" to Simple Living:
5 - Five Children
4 - Four Wives
3 - Three Figure Salary
2 - Two Wheels
1 - One-Storey Link House

No comments: