Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mom's 62nd b'day

This evening we all except Boy and Igat celebrated mom's 62nd birthday. Though it was in a small scale but it was so meaningful to each one of us. Being a mother to 5 kids i guess was not a small thing, but mom did her best to bring us up with good educations and also with good personality.

I did write about my supermom in my blog once but i want to admit here that i don't really know her so well because i never have a very deep conversations with her regarding her pass. I blame myself for this because i always take her for granted. I seldom appreciate her on things she does but a word of complain would be a norm if she does not cook well. To say 'Thank you' and 'I love you' to her is just like a 'taboo'. I think i can count with all my fingers including toes on how many times i praise her from young untill now. Despite all this, mom still follow my request and she always pour her loves to me in many many ways...

I never could understand her despite my tantrums and terrible atitude.

Mak, happy birthday, sorry for all my wrong doings and my stubborness, thank you for everything and I love you!


Its true that a mom can take care all her children but there's no guarentee her children can take care of her the way she did!

No comments: