This afternoon after church, I went to the saloon to have my hair cut. This coming Friday would be our photo shoot session. I must look at my best! Later on I drove to the Spring to buy a white shirt. Surprisingly there were not much choice for a big body like me. The lady promoters were very helpful but the management was not! How could they miss order big size shirts? Are all Kuchingites are wearing from S to 2XL only? What about the obese like me? I felt so left out, angry and hungry knowing that all those clothing are for the Miss Universe and Mr. Right! Damn it! I need to eat or drink something to cool me down! A bottle of 100+ with less calories would be fine. So I bought one and sit by the man-made pond a the ground floor of the Spring. Minutes later, I drove to the Boulevard hoping to get a better chance there. But I was wrong. The selections were lesser while the lady promoter was dumb!
Me: Is there any 3XL shirt for me?
She: No lah, we don’t have. But we have XL.
So stupid kan? can you see my big fat body physically? As if I was asking for the XL size earlier! Frustrated, I went down to the chocolate shop and bought myself a cup of cold sugar cane drink and a RM5.50 blueberry muffin and ate it alone in the car while driving back to Wisma Wan. The muffin was so tasty, yummy and fatty that it was acting like an anti-depressant that made all my problems disappear while the sugar cane drink wet my dry throat and I felt relief and charismatic again… Hahaha…
I was relaxed when I reached Wisma Wan and finally I found a ‘Crocodile’ White shirt that suit me. Tired but happy, I grabbed and pay it immediately and drove back home! Phew… what a tiring day!!
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment