Sunday, March 15, 2009

AF7 Starts Again

It has been quite difficult having no internet at home. Updating my FB and the blog in a coffee shop with Wi-Fi is such a fuss…I can even memorized the price of the drinks like the coffee, milo or even the can drinks. On the second thought, maybe I should ask for a night shift job to get a free Wi-Fi and a glass of hot tea. Last Saturday I went out with my fiancé to the photo studio to select the final pictures to be put in our photo album. Later on, the whole family went to Tabuan Jaya for lunch. I had my laksa Sarawak; it’s the 2nd for that week. Around noon time, Snah and I went to visit our new home to do some gardening. She planted some chilies. The green and red ones. Gosh, the rain was so heavy and we need to stop half way. That evening the whole family had a delicious home made bi-hun soup. Ya, I had 2 big bowls of it! Yummy. The top event for that night was the Akademi Fantasia 7. No football instead we watch an entertaining life music. I was really hoping to be entertained that night since ASTRO claimed that they have chosen the best 14 out of 9000 candidates! Oklah, I want to comment a bit on some of the presentations since I too, once the premier AF fanatic. (A daring confession?).
I won’t complain about the new principal for she was chosen by the majority. She had delivered her mission clearly and it is her duty to ensure her sub ordinates to transfer the mission down to the students with 101% effort. I’ll become pissed off if the teachers and the students fail to do or follow the mission because of their own stupidity, lazy, bongok and unnecessary emotional grief! So teachers, please do your duty according to the guideline and students, learn, practice, apply and excel!
Here’s my two cents on last week’s concert. I always like to be BIAS when doing this unless there are other singers with the x-factor that can wow me only then I’ll forget the spirit of Sarawak Boleh. I only know that Claudia Geres is my neighbor through my brother. I have a friend by the name of Leslie Geres whom worked with the Sarawak Times news paper and he lives just on the other lane from ours. He is a singer and he sings beautifully. Believe it or not I only realized that they were related to each other only today… Hahaha! Silly of me. But Claudia needs to find her own identity else she’ll become the gossip material of cheap media in the market. To me, she won’t stay long because there are 3 Sarawakians whom need the votes from the local. Of course, one (finally 2) of them must be voted out in order to have a Sarawakian as the next AF champion. Between Claudia, Hafiz and Aishah, at the moment, Aishah and Hafiz are my favourite. Actually I favour for Hafiz. I was a little bit pissed off when he was first time being introduced thru another programmed hosted by Jimmy. Hafiz and his whole family look irritating and I was like, YARABIIII HABIBI and then told myself, out he goes!!!! I never knew he could sing like that. I fell for his voice pulak that night! Or was that song that mesmerized me? Anyway, good job Hafiz. I hope you will win this AF7 and to be the 1st Sarawakian to have the apartment in Melaka with Stacy as your left neighbor while Mila on your right side but far far away from the Raja SMS’s apartment. No offence please. Next week, please indulge me again. Not to have any overall favourite yet, but I keen to say that Hafiz won last night!

What were the ‘’flaw Vs Ok’’ on that night?
- Too much of Adlin declaring himself as engaged Vs His remarkable comments which made the other sounds unreasonable.
- Edrie self-proud comment on selecting the right semi-finalist over and over again Vs the semi-finalist really could sing with mouth open wide
- Dato Kt Ib was so Ms Nice and mother theresa like which is so at the wrong place and at the wrong time Vs She praises the Sarawakian as a whole (tho I can’t sing, I feel I can, that night)
- No AF song Menuju Puncak dance Vs the opening dance was superb!
- No Gimmick or tag lines Vs Padan muka Hafiz - Sabar Hafiz, I suppot you….huhu…

No comments: