Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sarawak Idol

I read Mr Manager' blog this morning and i found 2 pictures of Hafiz and his family. Couldn't believe what i did actually, but yes, i copied it since Mr Manager had already gave a green light to the HFC. Fan club? Gawd... i never like any artist especially Malaysian artist before, i love Datuk Siti Nurhaliza's songs and I admire Nikki for her great effor and Hafiz? I think he is genuine and original that's why i alwasy looking forward to watching AF every night and of course to his performance on every Saturdays too.
Last night, after the news on TV3, i went to the main living room and i saw a piece of paper, a song with the chords on it on the piano. Oh, it's Hafiz song, 'Cinta ini membunuhku' Hmmm, does my brother vote for Hafiz too? Or perhaps, he loves the song too? So i played that song on the piano and the tune was so magical. Am i exaggerating? Nah.. Below is Hafiz and her little sister.

No comments: