I'm having a half day leave tomorrow and a full day leave on Friday. My friends are coming from Penang for a few days visit to Sarawak. Can't wait to meet them. . I'm looking forward for the AF7 concert. Hope one of the guys would be voted out, but surely not Hafiz! Well, below is my wish list for this week.
1. Oprah Winfrey read my blog like she reads the bible.
2. Oprah left few comments to agree on whatever I said in the blog.
3. Air Force 1 landed in Kuching.
4. 5 black long limos came and pick my family, some close friends and I from home to the airport.
5. My family and I are flown to Jerusalem, Israel for a week tour in Air Force 1
6. My credit card debts settled!
7. Lunch with Harrison Ford and dinner with Julia Robert in Kapit
8. Share with Price Charles and Family about my Jesus
9. Ride the Bullet train in Japan
10. Explore Russia from East to West fully sponsored!
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment