I enjoyed watching this show and always looking forward towards Saturday evening. Besides news, this was the only show which gathered the whole family and friends in one room. Outdoor activities were not plan during those weeks. Did I Vote? Yes, I did vote for the deserve ones. AF was a show of drama and entertainment and life after AF was over totally different. For the 1st few weeks, ones may get bored and didn't know what to do. After AF1, i couldn't wait for the coming of the AF2. Same thing happen after AF2. But i changed after AF3 because the voters started to become terribly fanatic and out of control. I started to make AF as an option with no obligation like the previous years. The more i watch AF3, the more disgusted I became. When AF4 was aired, I couldn't bother to watch it anymore. Unlike AF1 and AF2, i didn’t even know the contestant names. My Saturdays was filled with other activities.
But Thank God, AF6 ''save the day''... The AF students selected were very talented and they at least have basic in singing. So i came back to watch the show but without having myself glued to it, i took it as easy as i could. I never cast any votes since AF2. I never felt guilty about that too.
To the voters, please vote for the one whom can bring Malaysia to the World while to the AF7 pre-judge contestant, indulge me!!
Pic: Berita Harian - AF7


No comments:
Post a Comment