Last Thursday I took a half day annual leave. I was thinking of having lunch at the Mc Donald since they have the special offer which is worth of your money. Actually I have so many things to do on that day and I don’ want to waste my time lining up with the rest in Mc Donald. I ended up at a coffee shop eating a bowl of delicious Laksa Sarawak! After the fatty lunch, I went to the Celcom shop, just next to the coffee shop. I was thinking of cutting of my internet line, for cost saving indeed. ‘Sir, you need to pay the balance of RM117.00 so that we can proceed to your request’. Damn it! I said to myself… what kind of service is this even the moment that you want to stop their service; they still want you to pay something! Lesson learnt! Never be a ‘Nice Guy’ when some one or some company is selling you their products. Do create tantrums and request extra services to make sure that a service is worth of your money. Yes, understand and apply your customer right! After that, I went to the CNI shop to do my monthly shopping. I’m surely getting my bonus this month. Not so much, but at least it can top up my monthly income.
My final destination was to MayBank. Actually I didn’t want to do this since the ASB gave me yearly bonus at the end of the year, but I have to since it is a loan basis. ‘Sir, you have to pay some amount to pay of the insurance’ ‘How am I going to pay it? That’s the reason I’m cutting of this loan because I have not enough budget to pay this every month!’ She kept quiet while I too, was hopping the fire alarm to trigger so that I can just disappear from there. I left after signing the agreement. Since It is just 1:20pm and I still have around 10 minutes from the parking coupon, I did some window shopping at the Sarawak Plaza. The last time I went there was last December when my brother Andy and I were searching for a train to be put under our Christmas tree. Sarawak Plaza really had a great make over. It looks bigger and more sophisticated!
I reached my car and found out 2 parking summons were on the front wiper! What? It’s just 1:29pm and why did they summoned me? I abruptly brought that pink sheets to the small counter where people pay tickets or buy parking coupons. ‘Kak, could you please check is this correct or not?’ I was nearly blown up but still have the passion. ‘Betul lah ni’, she answered back positively. ‘What? Camana boleh betul ni?’ It is just 1:30pm!’ I made my voice higher and recheck the time on my wrist watch. ‘Gosh, it’s 2:30pm’ I said to myself. Oh, I poked wrongly, I should have poked number 2, but I poked no 1 instead. ‘Sorry lah kak’, Bukan slalu bertemu saya pun’… immediately I went off from the booth! Another lesson learnt: Be careful when you are poking the parking coupon. Double check with the time and date to avoid summons!
Since my salary is 14% cut off by the company, I know that I am doing the right thing to cut of my monthly spending That night, since there was AF7 to entertain me, I was not lonely without the internet!
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment