Yesterday Snah and I didn’t go to church. We have another plan that is to do new house cleaning. I was so excited about it and managed to wake up around 6.30am but I went to bed again because it was too early! Finally it was 9:00 a, I picked her and later on we went to the shop to buy something to eat in case we are hungry. Cleaning a new house is very easy because there are nothing in it, still empty so I just use the hose which I brought earlier. After some mopping, brushing and wiping, we were fully done around 12:00pm. I can feel my bones ache and I started to have a headache. Snah took out the mihun and some siau-bi and we had our first lunch on the floor, in the living room at our new home.
After that, went out to 7th mile, Courts and Chan’s furniture to do some furniture hunting. It was fun though. We have a lot of things to buy like our king size bed with mattress, dining table, settee, oven and some other basic needs. But since we have no money, we just look around and tell each other which one we like and dislike. We went back around 6 something. Darn, I was so tired, took my bath and made myself a glass of big hot tea; lay down on the blue sofa while watching TV. Suddenly mom wanted to bring us all to my cousin’s house blessing at Kota Samarahan and I was just helpless! I didn’t want to disappoint everyone so I just drive us there. Well, I became excited again after a while since there would be eating session tooJ I have not eaten after the furniture hunting anyway…
I bump into some friends recently, friends whom always give advice to you even though you don’t need any of those ‘sacred saying.’ Since I’m doing little things at my new house but I have not yet moving in, they give me some advices so that I won’t meet any of the ghost nor the jins or worst, I own a haunted house! Here’s the list. It’s just their opinion and nothing to do with religions.
1. Put the salt in a bottle and store them at the kitchen area
2. Keep onions in your kitchen area
3. Visit your house every 3 days
4. Throw some rusty nails in the garden area
5. Don’t sleep with your head towards the window
6. Start moving at dawn, before lunch time
7. Move house on Friday
8. Rest/sit at least an hour before you go out from the new house
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment