Last Saturday though I was tired after the photo session, I managed to wake up early. Megan and Ezra slept overnight, well, Tabuan Jaya house has become their official kampung as we the sibling agreed. My sister Doli arrived around 8.00am. Today we have things to do and places to go. Around 8.30am, I went to see Ah San, the person whom supposed to do my house grills. I met him at his shop to see the grills sample. The workshop was quite old and messy. Tools are everywhere on the floor and the iron rod were not arranged orderly. How can some people work at such place, everyday? Before I left, I try to negotiate about the price again and he agreed to make it a RM200 lesser. To me, the price is still outside my budget.
I left to picked up Andy, Doli and the two kids and also Snah. We drove to the Riveria to visit my house and I had an appointment with another Grills 'tauke' whom can make the grills cheaper with the same quality as Ah San. Oh, the water board had connected my water meter and the Sesco had connected the power meter. That's great. I can move in already, i reckoned. Move? No furniture, no bed, no gas and cooker.. Maybe next 2 months lah, after we buy some basic utensils :) I'm so excited already.. but i do hope the excitment lasts forever... I know it's so difficult to leave your old things, my own rooms, parents, pithui.. ;( .
Around 10;00, we went to visit the 4 point hotel to see and survey the ball room where the wedding function would be held. Wow, the ball all room room is beautiful, grand and magnifique. I'm satisfied with the hotel arrangement since the hotel is very new. I don't want to comment further, let the picture speaks for itself.
Around 11.30am, we rushly drove to RPR to send the 'sugu tinggi' to the owner and finally the last destination was to the photo studio where we had to select 21 photos out of 220 which was taken during the photo session. If i would have known earlier, i won't go to many places and snap those good pictures. Snah and I faced difficluties to do the selection because all the photos were beautifully taken. But we had no choice since there' no budget for the extra photos and finally decision was made. That session took us nearly 3 hours. Pity those children whom were with us for they were so hungry.
We left for home around 3.30pm. Andy, Megan and i went to TJ for our late lunch while the rest went back home. I ordered a bowl of RM6.50 laksa special It has been months i skipped laksa. I ordered a bowl of kolo mee too... same reason with the laksa..Actually i craving for both. I felt bloated when we reached home. Padan Muka.... (serve me right! :))
Went back home around 5.00pm, did some home cleaning because we'll have another -----------------------------function that evening. Ivy and family came too. She cooked some mi hun with her secret recipe. I bought packet drinks and water melons. That night, the house was full with the worshippers. Ps Kenneth was sharing. It was the first time i spoke to this friendly pastor. Surprisingly he played both the guitar and piano too. Well, people now a days are unpredictable. We had fun that night and i slept around 1.00am that Sunday morning.
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment