Monday, March 2, 2009

'Expected' Bad News

Today we received some 'expected' news, we are going to have a force unpaid leave or in other word it’s a 15% pay cut off every months! To me it is a big matter due to the loans that I have and some debts that I need to settle! Previously I was not bother about the current situation but today, now, I too was affected and I couldn't lie to myself that I wasn't worry but truly, I am now! I need to stop from being ignorant and start to take this seriously.

After work, I don't feel that easy, I tend to eat if I felt that way so I drove towards the King Centre and had a plat of Kueh Tiau. Infact I didn't enjoy it. I started to think a lot. There were figures in my mind, as if I can see it physically. My fingers do some simple mathematics on the table, yes; I was trying to recalculate my debts and loans. I was trying to take out the unnecessary ones. Astro, phone bill, internet, car, house loan, insurance, share loan... Which one is it?

I drove back without finishing my Kueh Tiau. I couldn't taste the ingredients which the cook adds into it... What happen to me? Were my nerves also being affected by this 'expected' news? I know my hormones were, as I can see that I’m eating out of my normal schedule.

I told mom about it that night. ''Lets grow some vages'', i said to her. That's a good starter since things at the markets are getting more and more expensive. I think it's worth it to do it since i will have the force leave soon. I'll grow some vages, long beans, some limau kasturi, fruits and so on... I must have a back up plan!

I need to sleep now though it’s early. I guess my brain is so tired after doing so many plus and minus calculations... I need to be more careful with my spending starting tomorrow onwards. Good night to all especially to those whom are having same situations like me.

No comments: