Friday, March 20, 2009

Friends from Penang

Yesterday after 11.30am, I went out and drove immediately to my house at Riveria. Saw parents, child fruits, Andy, Fiance and the drille men were there already. The house drilles were superb. I'm satisfied with the designs and the material, simple and nice! They finish doing everything late evening. I didn't plan anything with Snah so we just went back home. This morning after doing some house cleaning, parents, child fruits and I went to the bank. Yes dad is getting his penssion today and he wanted to trat us KFC. So after paying the bills we went to Wisma Hopoh for KFC lunch. The kids were so excited. I called Snah to join us since her office is just around the corner. sent the res back home after that while i sent the car for the Quarterly service at Tabuan Jaya. I was given two gifts upon buying 2 bottles of 4 littres each of Petronas engine lubricant. Wow, it has been a while i never received anything from anyone and those things obviously made my day.
Stopped by at the Choice mall to buy packet drinks and ice cubes for the night fellowship. Yes, tonight we'll having a fellowship with four USM friends from Penang. i went to the Tune hotel around 7pm to pick the 9 of them. 5 small size adults and 4 cute children. The 1st one to arrived was Sharon. It was a pot bless tha night so she brought sayur cankok manis, roasted chicken with a big pot of delicious soup. Next was Aidan and Judy. They brought delicous fried sotong and friend fish and pork leg too. Finally Melcome came and he brought a barrel of KFC chicken! Oh it was fantastic! I bought 6 big packets of kues tiau and the foods were more than enough to cater about 24 of us. I lead the praise while Sharon played the piano.Zach share for about 15 minutes followed by the rest of the troup where they shared about their trip to Sibu. dad raised his concerned about the christian students who study in the west too.
So that evening everyone talked and raised their opinion and thoughts. I personally enjoyed the fellowhip, updating each other and meeting new friends. I sent them back to the hotel around 11.30pm.

No comments: