Friday, March 27, 2009

Bi-Annual Check Up

Today i was on leave. I went to the Normah Hospital to do my Bi Annual medical check up. Gosshh so many patients waiting for the doctors to check them. Malays, chineses, and the Dayaks, they were all looked fine too me, but maybe its the inner health problem.. I was informed that Normah just changed to the numbering system, means it's a better system lah where for those who came first will be treated first first. I think it should be that way after so many years kan? The good thing abought the 'Old' system was, people like me can negotiate with the nurse to be served or checked first. Yes, i did experienced that. I did the whole 3 tests after one another, in different rooms because the tests are short and quick! Ok, let me explain about the test. 1st 5 minutes, they took my blood sample, after that, they need my urine sample , ofc ourse i can give them straight away adn finally is the lung test. Ok, this one takes about 10-15 minuts before you can go back! But to my horror, i need to wait for more than 1 hour for each test in 3 different room which made me stayed in the hospital from 9:00am to 1:00pm! It was a waste of time!
Well, i managed to had lunch with my beautiful fiance at the KFC Hopoh.
After lunch i picked up my parents and brought them to my house for a gardening session.. Dad planted 5 coconut seeds just outside my house while mom and i managed unwanted wild grass. We went back home around evening time. I didn't go out after that, just relax at home, mentally tired i guess. Yeah, i was given another project by my boss yesterday morning. The 1st project is 90% before implementation. Need to study the new one thoroughly base on our ISO/TS16949.
Ok lah, good night!!

No comments: